Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LOVE WITH WHO ?????

i think im fallin in love with someone . but , i love A K E N . but , he has a scandel . urgh. i think im fallin in love with someone . but , he loves another girl school at SMSM , fom 2 . huuhhuu . he fom 3 . school sanzac . i try to forget him . but , i can't . aken , im so sorry .you ensem,cute,baik,ambk berat,suka ksi tpop , but , i dont like him , aken alwys slalu ksi skit hati bh , mcm , dea mau jmpa pumpuan laa d cp . dea tgh sms ma pumpuan laa . eeeh ;( . adeii , not my luck . im scared if he cheated on me ;( i dun think bout that fr now laa. its fr my own good jua that. if me keep thinkin that he might cheated on me, smpai bila2 oso that i will think lke that. better dun think bout that. & try hv a heart to heart conversation with him. ;) , i will try aken to trust you .
-nazeraken- 3.35 a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment