Wednesday, December 9, 2009

That Boy ♥

Went out with the girls an before my eyes, There was this boy he lookd so fine. And he blew my mind, And I wished that he was mine, And I said hey wait up cos im off to speak to him. And my friends said(you'll never gona get him, never gonna get that boy) But I didn't care Cos I loved And he looked at me And the rest is history. cos you're never gonna get that boy .And you're never gonna get the girl. We spoke for hours She took off my trousers Spent the day laughing in the sun .We had funAnd my friends they all looked stunned (yeah yeah). (My friends said she's amazing and .How could i forget he rocks my world More than any other boy(Yeah yeah) She looked incredible, Just turned 16 ,I guess my friends were right, he's out of my leauge ,So what am I to do?he's to good to be true.But three days laterWent round to see himBut he was with another girl And I said fine But I never asked him whyAnd since then loneliness has been a friend of mine.My Friends said (Such a pity, sorry that you lost that boy)Sorry you slipped away.They told me every day,That it'll be ok .he rocks my world more than any other boy .im sorry girls . i've lost that boy . ahahaa .

That Boy rocks my world! yeahh ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment